Tuesday, September 25, 2012

First Post...Yay!

So....as some of you may know, I've been thinking about creating a blog. It took me forever to finally come up to the conclusion that I was indeed going to start a blog.
My thoughts were (in chronological order):
"Ya know, that would be really cool."
"But it seems like a lot of work."
"But what if a bunch of people read it?"
"No one's going to read it, silly."
"I could be internet famous, OMG"
"But I never have anything interesting to say."
"That's a lie."
"I'll probably write a couple post and then...nothing."
"But if enough people are interested in what I have to say then I'd probably keep it up."
"No one's going to be interested."
"Meh...I'm bored, why not?"

So, here I am. And I'm going to be saying A LOT about NOTHING most of the time. But isn't that what blogs are for? ...Part of the time I'll talk about what's going on in my life. (But if you think I'm going to give you juicy details about my love life, you can keep dreaming. It's not gonna happen.) Sometimes I may rant about something that really irks me. Or sometimes I may go on and on and on about some random movie that I just watched. Ya just never know what might run through my head (and that's probably a good thing for your sake).

By the way, yes, I think I'm hilarious. No, you don't have to agree with me. I'll just go sulk in the corner and cry all night. Kidding. That would just be dumb. Not that this blog is going to be anything of particular intelligence.

Anyhoo, it's late and I've got a date with Dexter before bed. (Calm down. He's only a sociopathic serial killer. Nothing to worry about). Dexter is a TV show for those who live under a rock.  So, I'll start the real blogging tomorrow. Peace and stuff.

1 comment:

kittyroxwarzone said...

Interesting start for sure! Blogs are meant to be meaningful at times, and pointless at others. It is for your opinion, not for what others think! Hope you follow mine as well, and leave me comments :P.