Saturday, September 29, 2012

I'm tired of almost dying.

So, I apologize for not posting yesterday. It was a very busy day. I had class and stuff, then a doctor's appointment, had to renew my tags, etc. But I did get inked.

Yup. This is my third tattoo. The foot print is actually Stormi's footprint from the night (well technically really early morning) she was born. And its actual size as well. I'm extremely pleased with it. (It was done by Shenea at Generations in Pocahontas, Arkansas. I absolutely refuse to go anywhere but Generations.)

I wasn't sure if I was going to get to post tonight. But Stormi is being such a doll and sleeping soundly in her swing. (This is, of course, after shaking her head and saying "uh uh, uh uh, uh uh" repeatedly for about 15 minutes.)

Anyways, now I'm going to rant for a bit.

About once a week I have someone all most killing me while driving on the road. That is to say, about once a week (sometimes more) someone pulls out in front of me on the road and nearly collides with my car. This happened TWICE yesterday. I'm really getting sick of this. Sometimes I wonder where some people get their licenses, and then I realize that they might not even have one. If someone can't drive, they need to stay off the frickin' road before they kill themselves. And no, driving recklessly is not cool. It's retarded. Hopefully these people will figure that out before its too late.

Oh....Stormi woke up and decided that Mommy can't post tonight after all.

2 comments:

kittyroxwarzone said...

I know the feeling. One day we had baby Sean with us in the van and we were pulling straight through at the four way by Griggs gas station, and some idiot tried to run into us when we were almost all the way through the intersection! They could clearly see we were going straight, it was our turn, and I know they couldn't have missed the van.

Hannah Sybert said...

Aww sooo cute! Stormi was born the day Quinten and I would have gotten married...the samr day the name "Stormi Skye" came to be..coincidence? I think not >.< I hear you with the whole hatred of having been cheated on,and the "should've known better" feeling. Quinten cheated on me with the town whore, and the paranoia eventually drove me utterly CRAZY with hatred and insecurities. I was nowhere near happy, so I finally broke it off. He's begged for me to come back, but who would return to the fiery pits of hell for someone else's happiness?