Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Morning comes way too early...

So this morning when my alarm went off, I apparently hit stop instead of snooze. That was smart. I woke up at the time that I would normally be leaving to go to class. (I live about 30-40 minutes away). So, I rushed around to get ready and then I totally sped to get to class. (I never speed otherwise. Never. 70 in a 45 is NOT speeding. And you'll never be able to convince me otherwise. Ha!) I get here and we might have had class for 10 minutes before we were dismissed. So, I rushed and everything for basically nothing. Blah.

On a completely unrelated note, last night while watching Dexter a realization struck me. Dexter's sister Deb gets on my last nerve. She should really stop trying to smile and talk at the same time. Her mouth does this weird thing where half of it like droops or something. It really annoys me.

Moving on...Every morning (and afternoon and night) I listen to Five Finger Death Punch. (I like music that screams at me. What can I say?) And the other day I realized just how much one of their songs reminds me of my ex. Two reasons. One, he loves FFDP (or at least last I knew he did) and two, he's in the Navy.
 
Have you no honor? Have you no soul? What is it they're dying for? Do you really even know? Have you no backbone? Have you no spine? Whatever happened to "no one gets left behind". HOORAH!
 
 
Anyways, I found out yesterday that this same ex-boyfriend is STILL making up stupid lies about me. That meant I had to jump on my soap box and rant on and on about how much I hate liars and blah blah blah. But then I realized just how hilarious these lies are. Apparently, according to this ex, I tried to sleep with him when he was 14. That was like 6 years ago. I would've been 15. At the age of 15, I was rather scared of sex. The idea repulsed me.
 
He also told his now fiance that he and I traded nudes once. I understood it to mean that we supposedly traded nudes a little more recently. This is hilarious to me. Why would someone tell their fiancee they traded nudes with someone else ESPECIALLY if its a lie? Why get yourself into deep shit for no reason? Someone seems to be a little masochistic.
 
 
On a lighter note...my daughter, Stormi, threw her pacifier at me last night. Why is that a "lighter note"? Well, for those who don't know Stormi will be 4 months old on the 2nd. She's just now learning to pick things up on her own. She's been struggling with this for days. Last night she managed to actually pick up her pacifier. She was very proud of herself. Of course, her saying "Momma" and then throwing it at me just made it better.
 
Oh, hey look. I actually made a second post. Go me.
 
 


No comments: