Thursday, September 27, 2012

My brain just might be fried.

So, today I took the WAIS. For those who don't know what that is, it's the Weschler Adult Intelligence Scale. That's right, I took an IQ test. (I failed. ha, I joke. You can't actually fail an IQ test. Otherwise, I might've.) That was followed by statistics class and therefore my brain has simply turned to mush for the night. That means that I don't have a whole lot to say, but I don't wanna leave you all hanging. So, I'll post a bit of cuteness for now.


Meet Stormi Skye. She's my precious little miracle. Stormi Skye Briggs was born June 2, 2012 at 12:33 A.M. She weighed 5 pounds 6.9 ounces. She was 18.5 inches long. She was born 4 weeks early. She was unable to eat or keep anything down and had trouble with her breathing. She was placed on oxygen and given nutrients through an iv for several days. They had talked about transferring her to children's hospital. She really gave us a scare but now, she's almost 4 months old and doing extremely well!

1 comment:

kittyroxwarzone said...

I have to say my niece looks quite adorable in that outfit!! Give her a kiss for me :)