Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Just so everyone knows, Halloween is my favorite day of the year. It's quite possibly the only time when being different isn't considered weird. And being weird is quite normal on this day.

In the past I always liked to curl up with someone special (whoever that might have been at the time) and watch horror movies while pigging out on candy. But this year is much different. and it shall be different from here on out. Because now I have a baby girl I can dress up and take trick-or-treating.

This year, she's too little for actual trick-or-treating. So, we're going to dress her up and just take her a few places and show her off. (I told her not to worry, that I would make sure her candy does NOT go to waste.)

She's going to be a hippy ballerina. She has a tie-dyed onesie with a matching tutu, socks that look like ballet slippers and a sort of hippy-ish headband. (Don't worry, there will be pictures).

I'm so excited. I think it will be soooo much fun to be on the parent's side of trick-or-treating. I can't wait until she's old enough to enjoy it. I can't wait to see her joy each year.

I'll do my best to post some more later but until then....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


No comments: