Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I guess it's only fitting...

I guess it's only fitting that I post something kind of political with the elections and all...I don't really know how long this post will be considering I'm still afraid to say anything (lest it be twisted and turned to make me look bad.) However, I feel that if I simply stop posting, I'd be letting all my fans down. (I know, I know. I don't actually have any fans, but humor me.)

On to the slightly political rant....

These political survey people have really got to stop calling our house. I mean seriously, in the past 10 minutes I think they've called about 5 times. It's ridiculous. Okay, so we didn't answer the first time, what's to say we'll answer 2 minutes later? ....We didn't answer the next 30 times, what's to say we're going to answer at all....and yet they just keep calling and calling and calling. This is the 2nd day of this and I fear it shall get worse the closer it gets to November 2.

You're probably wondering why we don't answer the phone...well, to be quite honest with you it's because we don't freaking care. ...Well, honestly I can't speak for the rest of this household, but I know I don't care. And Stormi, being 4 1/2 months old, doesn't care about much of anything really besides a bottle, dry diaper...and ...uh..Veggietales.

Speaking of Veggietales, I think I'll just pencil in Bob the Tomato for president. I'm kidding, of course. I can't do that. ....I'm not registered.

OH NO! I've mentioned that I'm not registered to vote. ...You can all save the "you need to vote because blah blah blah...Uncle Sam..." speeches for someone else, because I most certainly won't listen to you.

In any case, I despise politics and this will most definitely be as political as my blog gets.

In other words, my slightly political rant is now over and therefore I stop here.

No comments: