Monday, October 1, 2012

It just might be a long night.

So, I stayed home today. My head was hurting sooooo bad. It literally made me sick. So, the baby sitter came to stay with Stormi so I could rest and I slept a big portion of the day. I know. I know. Way to throw off your sleeping pattern, Nikki. I'm almost regretting it now. But..not quite.

I also started going through my clothes. I recently brought my winter clothes out of the basement and had to try and find a place for them. and I realized, I have way too many frickin' clothes. So, I gathered a few of them and I'm auctioning them off one by one on Listia. One went for 211 credits...Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to mail it.

I posted a status on Facebook earlier about Stormi wearing size 2 diapers now but she's actually like in between sizes. It sucks, because one size is too tight but the other is just loose enough that it leaks. Boo. Noooo fun.

Anyways...So, how about those two faced people? You know, the ones that act like your friend and talk badly about someone you can't stand. But then they turn around and talk badly about you to the other person (the one you can't stand). They're like double agents. Gotta love 'em.

I'm feeling like this is going to be a shorter post than usual because there's nothing really on my mind. It's just sorta blank. I could ramble on and on about the Ice Truck Killer or how zydrate comes in a little glass vile but meh..I don't feel like it.

No comments: