Saturday, November 17, 2012

Adult babies.

I cannot stand when adults throw fits when they don't get what they want. I despise selfishness. Adults aren't supposed to throw fits when they don't get their way. Children do that. Part of being an adult is growing up and realizing that life's not frickin' fair. You're not always going to get what you want, and when you do, it's always better to have worked for it.

It really pains me to see the amount of people who live solely for themselves, and its always "want, want, want", "give me, give me, give me." Trust me, you will live without the latest Iphone. I don't have one of those. Yes, I would like to have an Android, but does that mean that I'm going to pitch a fit and cuss about it? Am I going to start pointing fingers and saying nasty things about you because you won't get me one? Absolutely not. In fact, I plan on working and saving so that I can have one. And then I'll appreciate it so much more.

What inspired this was the twinkies. Yes, the frickin' twinkies. I am so tired of hearing about the twinkies. You will live. In fact, it's quite possible that you'll live longer without the twinkies.

But I'm sad to say that there are several adults that are acting as if they'd sell their children for a twinkie. Which reminds me of the "parents" I have seen exploiting their children. And they are idiots who don't understand how precious children are. A child should never be used. A child should only be loved and taken care of. And those parents who do use their children are simply teaching their children that this is okay. Well, it's not.

Anyways, back to the main subject here...

Adults need to start acting like adults instead of grade school children. Grow up and realize that sometimes things don't go your way, and that's okay.

No comments: