Thursday, November 8, 2012

I quit

I was so proud of myself for keeping up my blog this long. I was so determined to keep it up. It helped me.

But I can't do or say anything anymore without it being twisted into lies. So, though it saddens me greatly, I'm simply going to stop.

I'm not posting anything else. This is it.

People really need to stop and think about their actions. About how badly they could be hurting someone simply by sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.

So, I'm done. I won't be posting on Facebook either. I probably won't even talk to most people because I'm finding that I can't trust anyone.

No one should expect any kind of conversation with me if they're going to post about me and slander me or those I care about. I'm not speaking to anyone in particular. So, if you think this applies to you, it does.

I will greatly miss this.

Goodbye.

No comments: