Tuesday, November 27, 2012

JESUS!

Okay. I'm officially SICK of Jesus. (now, before you get your panties in a wad...) I'm talking about the "Facebook Jesus". Ya know the pictures of Jesus that say "Click like & share if you love Jesus. Keep scrolling if you love Satan." or my new favorite "Click like & you'll go to heaven. keep scrolling and you'll go to hell." ....Do people really have nothing better to do? Or worse, do they actually believe this crap? (Keep in mind, I'm not saying that people shouldn't believe in Jesus. I'm strictly talking about the pictures all over Facebook).  Just because I don't "like" a picture does NOT mean I love Satan or I'm going to hell. It's really annoying to be scrolling through my newsfeed and seeing that every 3 posts or so.  I'm about to start deleting people. Don't get me wrong here. So, you love Jesus. Good for you. That's cool. But the pictures I'm talking about are just plain stupid. And for those of you who think I'm going to hell because of this post, cool, I'll see ya there. ;)

No comments: