Sunday, December 16, 2012

Leave me alone.

I recently had someone come to me and ask me to tell my husband to leave her alone. This post is for her and others who might think they want to do this in the future.

1) Just because you're arguing with my husband does NOT give you the right to bring me into it.
2) Just because he's involved does NOT mean that I am.

I don't know all the details of the argument and I don't care. Leave me out of it. It doesn't concern me, and no, I will NOT tell him to stop talking to you. You want him to leave you alone, tell him, not me. Because I DON'T CARE!

I might also want to add that when arguing with anyone, my name should NEVER be mentioned. I hear people say all the time that "well, Nikki said..." ...chances are I didn't say anything and you're just talking out of your ass. Much like the argument I'm talking about. Don't say I said something when I didn't. Don't come to me for assistance in your drama, in fact, just leave me alone.

I'm a nice person. I care about my friends. If you're going through something and you need someone to talk to, you can come to me but there is one condition, and that's that I don't actually have to get involved.

I'm a full time college student getting ready to graduate in a year (meaning that I'm about to start internships for my field and preparing for grad school) and raising a baby. I don't have time for this.

No comments: