Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm sorry. Who's lazy?

So I got called lazy because I haven't been keeping up with this blog. Honestly, I did pretty much give up on this because there's so many people who like to twist every word that I write. But laziness is not the reason I haven't been posting.

I don't think I'm lazy at all.

I'm raising a baby. That's a job in and of itself. I love every minute of it but it is exhausting.

I'm a full time college student. That comes with lots and lots of papers and projects. Like, I've already written 2 papers, I have 2 due this week, and 2 due next week and several more after that. Not to mention the psychological experiment I've been working on with a friend of mine.

I also work. That's right. I go to straight from class to work and then back to class again (or home depending on what day it is).

I also do volunteer work at the nursing home once a week.

I also help around the house when needed.

And, I'm hoping to start going back to karate next week.

To sum all of that up, I'm raising a baby, while going to school and working, and doing volunteer work, and lots and lots of papers plus karate (hopefully).

No, I'm not lazy. Have a nice day!

No comments: